If your bin has not been emptied, double check that:
- your bin was kerbside by 6.30am
- the collection day has not changed because of a public holiday
- other bins in your street haven't been emptied - the service could be delayed
- your bin does not contain any hazardous waste
- the right waste has been put in the right colour bin - a sticker or notice with instructions of what to do will be left on your bin if the wrong waste has been put in. For more information see Getting your recycling right
- check you have the correct collection day - visit Find my nearest, enter your postcode into the Search for a location box and select your address. Your bin collection information will be in the Waste and recycling section.
If none of these apply then contact customer services or complete our online missed waste collection form
If your blue or garden waste bin has been missed then we will send you sacks for your recycling. If your black bin has been missed then we will return and empty the bin.