Current elections and vacancies
By-elections take place to fill a vacancy that has arisen sometimes due to resignation or the death of a councillor.
A by-election will beheld on Thursday 28 September 2017 for the following vacancies:
- St Edmundsbury Borough Council (Chedburgh Ward)
- St Edmundsbury Borough Council (Hundon Ward)
- St Edmundsbury (Chedburgh and Hundon) - Notice of Election
- St Edmundsbury (Chedburgh) - Nomination Pack
- St Edmundsbury (Hundon) - Nomination Pack
- St Edmundsbury (Chedburgh and Hundon) - Election Timetable
- Brandon Town Council (West Ward)
We have received a request for an election to be held for the vacancy on Brandon Town Council (West Ward). The election must be held by Thursday 24 October 2017. Further information will be published in due course.
Current notices of vacancies
- Market Weston Parish Council Notice of vacancy - 17 August 2017
- Rushbrooke and Rougham Parish Council Notice of vacancy - 17 August 2017
- Moulton Parish Council Notice of vacancy - 11 August 2017
More information about elections results including the 2017 elections can be found on our About elections and past results page.